Monday 25 June 2007

Hotel Wifi

It is now 8:44pm London time and I am starting to get a fuzzy head. Internet access at the hotel is £10/day, but it was pointed out to me by my roomie that there was an open wifi access point. So I'm taking advantage of someone else's internet connection right now. They haven't even set an administrator password on the router! This is a first for me. I've heard about it, but this is the first time I've been tempted to use it.

The flight from Auckland to London was long and uncomfortable. A number of times I awoke due to my arms going to sleep from having pressure in odd places from the really uncomfortable arms on the chairs. I did however manage to get some sleep, and have kept awake until 9pm so far. I'm guessing that I'll be completely out by 9:30.

Breakfast is at 7, work at 8(ish).

No comments: